Exciting New Ways to Book More Home Parties
Are you hitting a brick wall when it comes to booking parties? Here are some new ways to turn the no's into yes!
Here are some tips on booking more home parties:
• Leave Your Catalogs In Auto Repair Shops: Or how about gas station waiting areas? Laundrymats? Exercise and work-out clubs?
• Give the Teller at Your Bank A Catalog: Invite him or her to book a party!
• Leave Catalogs Along With A Personal Note At Beauty Salons: Write a note inviting salon clients to book a party with you. Make the note friendly, inviting and personal. Attach it to the catalog. Choose stationery for the note that is personable and appealing.
• Ask If You Can Speak About Your Product At A Local Mother's Group, Library or Senior Citizen's Club: Find an angle that would interest that audience, such as a product a particular audience may find helpful, useful or would make their life easier or less stressed.
• Invite The Receptionist At Your Doctor's Office or Dentist's Office to Host A Party: Be aware that any receptionist you come in contact with could be a potential party booking.
• Stop By A Garage Sale: Give out a catalog, and ask if they would like to host a home party.
• If You Pick Up Your Child from School, Tell the Other Mothers Who Wait With You About Your Business: Ask your child's teacher and principal if they would be interested in hosting a party, or if you could give out catalogs to the teachers at the school and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the school's library.
• Contact Other Representatives In Your Area Who Work for Other Companies Who Also Host Home Parties And See If You Can Help One Another By Doing A Party Exchange: If you are willing to give a party focused on their product, they may also be willing to give a party for you.
• Have An Open House and Invite Your Neighbors To An Informational Party About Your Product: A wine and cheese party, or an everything-chocolate party could be quite appealing even to weary guests.
• Contact Local Bowling and Sports Leagues: Invite them to host parties and offer special prizes to the charity of their choice, that will be given in the name of their league.